On December 3rd, I found out that we would be expecting another little bundle of JOY! It's always fun to surprise the Grandparents with the news, but with Christmas being less than a month away I decided to keep my mouth SHUT! What better Christmas memory could you have?! Since I have great pregnancies I was able to not give away my secret! I was going to have them open their gifts on Christmas morning, but the girls were dying to open a present on Christmas Eve. So I decided that would work! I told John that he had to open his first but he couldn't say anything until the girls had opened theirs!
His gift was a little box with a scene from "Christmas Story" on it! But inside was a tiny little baby and a "peed on stick" (pregnancy test)! Being his 4th baby he knows how to read those pretty well!
The girls were SO EXCITED! This video just cracks me up because of the big GRIN on John's face! And how Summers face changes when she really realizes that she guessed it right! And how Lake says "Let's Have a Boy"! It was such a fun surprise! I'm so glad I waited! So yes the Stephens "5" will be turning into the Stephens "6" in August!
4 comments:
That's wonderful! Congratulations. (May you have a boy... but all girls are pretty nice, too.)
Congrats!
HAHA! Summer's face is priceless! Congratulations! :)
i love these videos!!!!! so priceless.
Post a Comment