In our family, birthdays are not just a one day event! They usually last at least a weekend, and sometimes last most of the month! Although, Johns and mine are pretty much just the weekend! To start off Johns birthday weekend, Grammy and Grandpa kept the girls so we could go on a date! We went to eat at San Francisco Bread Co. and then went to a movie (which we never do because we are to cheap!). We saw "National Treasure". It was o.k. It was just nice to have some time to ourselves! We slept in on Saturday until about 8 o'clock and then began our family day! We headed to the mall to trade in some video games and then headed to Wal-Mart for some necessary grocery shopping. We came home to put the groceries away and then headed back out to have dinner at Lazzaris! It is probably our favorite restaurant in town! John and I used to go there a lot when we were dating. We were going to go bowling or golfing or something, but the girls were getting so tired and cranky that an early night sounded like more fun! Sunday we went to church and then John had to go to sleep. So while he was sleeping, the girls and I made him a cake!
Happy 3...5 Daddy!
Wow! I think I'm BLIND!
If you can't tell-The cake is a Caterpillar! Poor Daddy, he's so tired!


No comments:
Post a Comment