Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life in a Small Town!

On Sundays we try not to watch regular TV or play video games or whatever. So today Summer went through some of the old videos and wanted to watch some of me when I was in High School! Boy-the memories they brought back! We watched pep rallies, Pom Pon routines, getting ready for prom and Homecoming Court. Like the song I put on my blog-"Everybody Dies Famous in a Small Town"-we started looking through old pictures and I noticed that in 2 years of living in Salem, I was in the Newspaper 5 times! How funny is that?!









My cousin video taped the entire night of my Senior Homecoming, from the Homecoming court, us cheering and our half time routine. During the in between moments she would tape the stands and scan the crowds. I didn't remember how many of my family that had been there that night! My parents-of course, my Aunt Pete and her husband John, Aunt Annie, Uncle Rusty, Uncle Chub and my Uncle Tap! Not to mention some cousins and other friends of the family! It was so cute to see them all on video. That was 14 years ago! We all looked a little younger-sorry to say! That was really fun to watch!



Who knew I would end up such a celebrity! How Funny!

No comments: