These DANG MOSQUITOES!!! I HATE 'EM!!! Our town is quite well known for these little "blood suckers", but I think this year is the worst I've ever seen! We've had a lot of rain, so the little creatures just keep multiplying! My kids are eatin up! They look like they have chicken pox! I had to spray them with bug spray in their sleep the other night! We have to run in and out the doors so we don't let anymore in the house! And that stupid, high pitched, buzzing sound in my ear when I'm trying to go to sleep! I hate 'em...I hate 'em...I HATE 'EM!!! I know, I know -All of you previous "Arkie" friends of mine that moved away to lesser "West Nile Virus" areas will tell me how great it is where "you" live because there are no mosquitoes-Oh whatever! I still hate mosquitoes!

2 comments:
i hate them too
Ah, we've got them bad here this year. Reminds me of Arkansas. :)
Post a Comment