I'm a little late on posting, so I thought I would backtrack a little! For my birthday John took the girls and I out on a "Family Date" to celebrate!
We went to Coltons for a delicious dinner and then to Baskin Robbins for some yummy ice cream!
Then we came home to open presents! The girls had worked and worked to make me a PILE of cards and pictures. When I finally got to the present, it was one of their teddy bears that they had wrapped up! They were sooo excited to give it to me! How Cute!
John gave me this Willow Tree sculpture! I love my Hubby!
After presents I decided to take some "Mommy and Me" pic with my girls!
"Sweet Summer"
"Lovely Lake" and...
"SPASTIC SKY"!
I didn't take a picture with "Dyn-O-Mite Daddy-O", but he was there too! Thanks family for a fun birthday evening! I love all you Crazy people!
No comments:
Post a Comment