We went to Celebration City for our last summertime trip. We had beautiful weather and a nice evening. Summer wasn't feeling very good so she was a little "calm" ...
......until she realized that she was tall enough to go on the BIGGEST rides they have.
Then she forgot all about being sick! She has been DYING to be 52 inches tall! It is such a milestone for my kids to move up to the bigger rides! It's so exciting for them! Lake was big enough to go on the bumper cars this time too!
Sometimes I wish I had a cage like this at home!
The Girls just have to take Nana on a few rides! They decided to take her on the Jackrabbit. John and I HATE this ride! We call it the "Whiplash" ride. Not smooth, NOT AT ALL! Nana is a good sport and it makes it fun for the girls! Lake and Nana were going to ride it together, then Summer decided that she would ride too. When they got up to the front of the line, there was only one seat left-NEXT TO A BOY! YUCK! So Summer decided that she would ride with Lake and make Nana ride with the boy!
Notice Summer and Nana's faces in these pictures...
...I wonder where my girls get their LOVE of roller coasters?!
No comments:
Post a Comment