Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Can't Wait Until I'm Eight!

Summer was a "SKIPPER" today! I surprised her by letting her stay home from school for a fun birthday "Girls Day Out"! After we dropped Lake off at preschool, we went to get manicures and pedicures at the local beauty school. I let Summer pick the colors she wanted. She picked purple for her fingernails and blue and gold (her school colors) for her toes!
This picture cracks me up because she has been at the farm running around barefoot all last week, so her feet are just hashed! AAHH Kids!
We picked Lake up from preschool and went to lunch at Shoguns. I was a little worried taking all the girls there by myself because they can get a little restless, but they all did great, and I was even able to eat my food!
To end the day we made a chocolate waffle! We are trying out the recipe to see if we should serve it for breakfast at her sleepover! It was yummy!

Happy Birthday Summer! We Love You!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

That is the biggest waffle I have ever seen!!!! Yummy! That must be from your newest kitchen toy. We seriously need to get us one of those.

Happy birthday Summer. We love Shoguns. Looked like a fun birthday!

Melissa said...

Wow, 8!! Happy Birthday, Summer! (Caitlyn says HI!)