Monday, January 07, 2008

My Three Daughters!

My girls CAN be such sweeties! Summer and Lake have been getting along really good lately! They have been having a lot of fun playing together and working together! They have been helping me more around the house, which is always a plus! Summer loves to teach Lake "school" stuff, so they will sit and do workbooks FOREVER!

My girls Working Together!

My girls Helping Mom with laundry!

************************************************
And Jordan Sky has recently discovered...

Chocolate Animal Crackers! YUMMY!
My girls are crazy, silly, emotional, ornery, rambunctious, smart, strong willed, SWEET LITTLE LADIES! It is so fun to see them learn and grow and experience new things! They each have such different personalities and they definitely keep us on our toes! I'm glad each one of them came to share their life with us and be part of our little family! I Love My Girls!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Talk about girl power. I know out there in Jonesboro, it's all the rage to have all girls.(Just kidding) I think it would be so fun to have a house full of girls. You all are blessed. You have three beautiful girls. Soo fun.