Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lakes' First "Crush"!

Lake, our quiet, "stand-off-ish" child has a "CRUSH"! Usually when she is around anyone except her family she is pretty shy and won't talk or respond much. But along came Elder Anderson! He's one of the missionaries in our ward right now! She loves him! She flirts, talks to him, can't keep her hands off of him, just won't leave the poor guy alone! She couldn't care less about the three other missionaries. I guess she's got a thing for blonde hair and blue eyes!



It's so funny, because it doesn't seem like that long ago that the missionaries seemed so cute and grown up and mature. Now I look at them and they are just 19 year old "punk kids"! They are good punk kids! But, kids none the less! Time sure does fly and I sure do feel old! Well at least we know that Lake has good taste!

No comments: