Saturday, January 26, 2008

3 Girls in a Tent!

Since Lake is finally feeling better and we all have cabin fever from being quarantined for the last 7 days, the girls decided to go on a camp out...in the living room! They packed their backpacks with snacks and water and filled their tent with sleeping bags and pillows. They got everything just right to settle in and watch "Robinhood".
"Oh My! Do I hear a Bear?"
No, Just 3 Laughing Hyenas!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

How fun! I remember doing the same thing as a kid, except back in the day we would camp out in the back yard. I don't know if I could ever let our kids do that though. Anyways, I went off on a tangent. My point was it looks like a blast!

Glad to hear Lake is feeling better.

The Thomas Family said...

How fun! I remember doing the same thing as a kid, except back in the day we would camp out in the back yard. I don't know if I could ever let our kids do that though. Anyways, I went off on a tangent. My point was it looks like a blast!

Glad to hear Lake is feeling better.