Thursday, September 06, 2007

New Tunes!

After seeing music on a friends blog, I figured out how to put it on my own-all by myself...I'm quite proud! So I thought I would tell why I selected the songs that I did!
1. "Whenever I See Your Smiling Face"-This song is part of the laser light show at Celebration City. We always "bop" along to this song and it makes us all happy! This has kinda became our family song!
2. "Dream Big-"This song is wishes for my girls!
3. "Famous in a Small Town"-I live in Arkansas-need I say more!
4. "Redneck Yacht Club"-We are "Card Carrying" members! We spend as much time as we can at our beautiful lake. If you listen to the whole song, you'll notice that the presidents name is "Bob"-coincidence...I think not! He may not be the president, but he's our captain!
5. "This Ones for the Girls"-Isn't it obvious!
6. "I Wish I was a Punk Rocker"-John found this girl on the net and thought I would like her-he was right! The girls always rock out to this song in the van! I dig it because it makes me think of a simpler time-AAAHHH! Back in the day!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Isn't awesome Rachel? I love it:)