This Fall has been CRAZY with CHEER! Summer has been cheering on both Junior high and Senior high teams. She is training for both level competitions also. Not to mention, she has been cheering at every Friday night Senior high game and every home Junior high game. She has also been working with me to help coach Lake and Sky's Mighty Mite Cheer team. Sky and Rain did the Little Hounds cheer camp that Summer helped with and they performed at one of Summer's games. Sage and Rain enjoyed playing in the dirt while Mom and Summer were busy coaching cheer practices. Sometimes they were so filthy by the end of practice that I really considered not letting them get in the van! At homecoming they invite us "Old Timer" (or Alumni) cheerleaders to come down and cheer with the high school cheerleaders, so even I have been cheering on that field! It has been so Crazy Busy! Mighty Mite is done for the season and I couldn't be more relieved! Summer's season is still going strong, but at least we get home at a decent time. The girls have enjoyed it and really done well! They have all improved and have had a good time with their friends, so I guess it's all worth it!Monday, November 03, 2014
Football Cheer 2014
This Fall has been CRAZY with CHEER! Summer has been cheering on both Junior high and Senior high teams. She is training for both level competitions also. Not to mention, she has been cheering at every Friday night Senior high game and every home Junior high game. She has also been working with me to help coach Lake and Sky's Mighty Mite Cheer team. Sky and Rain did the Little Hounds cheer camp that Summer helped with and they performed at one of Summer's games. Sage and Rain enjoyed playing in the dirt while Mom and Summer were busy coaching cheer practices. Sometimes they were so filthy by the end of practice that I really considered not letting them get in the van! At homecoming they invite us "Old Timer" (or Alumni) cheerleaders to come down and cheer with the high school cheerleaders, so even I have been cheering on that field! It has been so Crazy Busy! Mighty Mite is done for the season and I couldn't be more relieved! Summer's season is still going strong, but at least we get home at a decent time. The girls have enjoyed it and really done well! They have all improved and have had a good time with their friends, so I guess it's all worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment