We spent Valentines Day being Carnies! The Sport Show landed on Valentines weekend this year. We've been informed that it will be on this weekend for the next 5 years also-Oh Well! We're getting better and better at setting it up and taking it down. John and his dad put it up and John and his brother Mike took it down. We shot as much paint as we did last year-which surprised us. We figured that with the economy, we wouldn't be as successful, but we were!
John built this new table, which worked WAY better than the tables we used to use.
"10 Shots Fo' a Dolla'!"
This pic is the last morning of the show. Those are a couple of very SLIMY ducks down there. To be festive, I painted the Valentine hearts on the back board-John thought I was crazy! I thought it was funny! Nothing says Romance like shooting slimy plastic ducks at a sport show! Just so you know, John and I will be having OUR Valentines date this weekend and probably will have it a week late for the next 5 years! Working the sport show doesn't count as a date! Happy Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment