Oh the excitement of Christmas morning! I missed all of the girls first expressions when they woke up to see what Santa had brought. I usually make them wait until I can get the video camera and then they can come in, but they all woke up and came in when I wasn't looking!!!
Oh well, as you can see they were still really excited! We only had to wait a few minutes for Nana and Pawpaw to get here before we could start opening presents.
Rain had PLENTY of help opening her gifts!
Ivy Rain's First Christmas!
Summer and Grammy worked on a surprise for Lake and Sky-Summer sewed these cool ponchos for her sisters. She did such a good job! Grammy said Summer did almost all of it by herself! Her sisters loved their gifts!
After all the gifts were opened we started getting ready for lunch/dinner! Grammy and Grandpa and Uncle Mike and Aunt Alyssa came over to join us for the day! We had a yummy dinner and a great time visiting! After dinner Nana and Pawpaw headed home taking Lake and Sky with them.
The next morning John, Summer, Rain and I headed up to the farm to have Christmas dinner with all the rest of my family! We had another yummy dinner and good visit with the Aunts and Uncles.
While we were there Nana and Pawpaw got a package in the mail from their friend Tanya in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was really fun to look through! She sent my Dad a Kazakh hat, the girls a stuffed tiger, magnets for the fridge and many different candies to sample!
She also sent a can of Caviar! We've never had it before! It was...interesting. Most everyone tried it!
We enjoyed a relaxing weekend and had a wonderful holiday with the Fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment