This afternoon I took the girls to a local park to ride bikes. Summer was a little embarrassed that she still wasn't real comfortable on a two wheeler. But we have never lived in a good bike riding area. We don't have sidewalks and our driveways are short and NO WAY is she allowed to go in the road! So today we went out to the soccer fields to use their big parking lots. Lot's of good, flat, wide open space. Summer took right off!
Boy was she PROUD of herself! I knew she could do it, but she just hadn't gained her confidence yet.
Lake had fun riding her bike too!
Sky and I watched them buzz around the parking lot!

It was so HOT as you can see by my red-faced girls! We finally had to pack up and head to the comfortable A/C of Wal-Mart! I still had a few school supplies to get. The girls had a great, sweaty time riding around. They are getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment