On Saturday, the girls woke me up to a Mothers Day FEAST! They had made me a HUGE breakfast! Luckily they helped me eat it and also let me save a lot of it for later! Sweet Girls! John had to work this weekend, so we watched London and Riley and the girls had a fun day playing and screaming! The girls made me cards and gifts all day long! That evening we ended up over at John's parents house because of tornado warnings. It worked out for my benefit, because I needed to use their printer, because mine is out of ink!
On Sunday I had to give a talk at church, so I not only had to get up early enough to get the girls ready, I decided that there was more I needed to do to my talk. So between 7-8am I wrote 6 pages to add to my talk and then revised the rest of what I had already had! It went pretty good and I'm glad it's over! John made it to church in time to load up the girls and take them home. We ran home to change and headed over to Grammy and Grandpas for a Yummy Mothers Day lunch. We stayed until John fell asleep and then we headed home. John surprised me with a set of 25lbs dumbbells! Yeah! I needed so bigger weights! The girls and I played in the yard and enjoyed the beautiful weather! I sure do love my girls! On Summers card to me, that she made at school, she had to fill out things about me like my favorite color, birthday etc. Then it said "If your Mom could be anything in the world, what would she be? Summer answered "My Mom". Which is so completely true! I love being her Mom! And Lakes Mom and Skys Mom! Not that it is always fun and easy (most of the time it's not) but I love it and there isn't anything I would rather do! I am so grateful that I get to stay home and be with them! I LOVE MY GIRLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment