Friday, April 18, 2008

Skys "Hillbilly" Teeth

Skys teeth are finally starting to all come in! I just had to get a picture of her "Hillbilly" teeth before they all even out!


She wasn't real excited to have me holding her mouth open to get the picture!
A couple of tickles helped to make her feel better! Sky is such a fun and funny little girl! She has a few words that she has been saying:
WOW!-This is what she says when we are shopping and she is looking at all kinds of different things. She also says this when I put something "Fancy" on her such as a bracelet, hair bow, or pretty dress.
UH-OH!-This is her newest one.
OOHHH!-This goes along with the WOW! She likes to be "FANCY"!
Of course she says Mama, Dada, Nana and is starting to say Papa. I think she is trying to say Summer, but it still sounds a lot like Mama. She understands most of what we say to her, which always amazes me!
She "Jabbers" all day long, I'm sure she knows what she's saying, but we just don't understand yet! She's teaching us!

No comments: