Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOUSTON! WE HAVE A TOOTH!



Sky had her 15 month check up today! And shots! Boo Hoo! But, I was discussing, with the doctor, the fact that she didn't have any teeth yet! He assured me that everything was fine and they will come. But then he told me of this one baby that he had seen, that had this rare condition and he never grew teeth! So then I'm sitting there thinking "Does my kid have this?". Anyway, he went on with the check up and looked in her mouth and said "She has a tooth!" "Where?" I said. "Right here" and he lifted up her top lip and there it was! She has a FANG! I was only concentrating on the two little bottom teeth that "USUALLY" come in first, and I hadn't even noticed her first "pearly white"! So NO my child doesn't have that weird toothless condition, they just want to come in a little unconventional! She had a good check up! She is:
Weight: 21.3 lbs Height: 30 1/4 inches
One the growth chart she is:
50% on Height and 25% on Weight.
Yeah For TEETH!

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I would take that one. She's teething yet you didn't even notice. That's a pleasant child.

Karly got her first tooth about the same time. I hear it means they might be late bloomers. :)

KIC said...

Emma got those side teeth first, too. She looked like she had fangs forever! Hannah got hers in a strange order, too. She got her molars in before most of her others. I didn't even notice because I was waiting for the normal teeth to come in first, like you!

John and Rachel Stephens said...

What UNIQUE little girls we have!