Monday, June 18, 2007

I am OFFICALLY a "Soccer Mom"!

We finally did it! We got a VAN! We are very excited that the kids won't be able to smack each other around so easily! Ha! It is a 2003 Honda Odyssey. It's just what we wanted! The kids are so HAPPY! They thought we were just losers, because all of their friends have party vans and we didn't. Now we have the room to take their friends along with us. And, Nana has a seat, again, for vacations!

It seats 7 people! So, we'll have 2 extra seats when our family goes places together!

I will have a lot more room for strollers and bikes!-Oh yeah...and groceries! The back seat folds down flat into the floor, so you can use the whole back end for cargo!

It has automatic sliding doors on both sides, so I can just push the button to close them. That way I won't worry about the kids slamming the doors!

Carpool-here we come!

2 comments:

Annie said...

looks nice rachel. You are official!

KIC said...

Congrats Rachel! Nice Ride! :)